While America was focusing on Weinergate and the side shows surrounding it, Obama issued and signed and Executive Order 13575, Establishment of the White House Rural Council.
Here is the actual copy of the EO:
It's only a few pages and I highly recommend you go in and read it for yourself.
Paragraph 2 of Section 1 states:
"To enhance the Federal Government's efforts to address the needs of rural America, this order establishes a council to better coordinate Federal programs and maximize the impact of Federal investment to promote economic prosperity and quality of life in our rural communities."
What this means is the Federal Government will determine if you are using your property to achieve their specification of "economic prosperity" and they will set the standard of what your "quality of life" is.
And who will be designing these specifications? Well this Rural Council will, of course.
Tom Vilsack, the current Secretary of Agriculture, will chair the group, but let us review the list of members appointed to serve on this new council – according to the order, the heads of the following groups have been appointed:
- (1) the Department of the Treasury; Timothy Geithner
- (2) the Department of Defense; Robert Gates
- (3) the Department of Justice; Eric Holder
- (4) the Department of the Interior; Ken Salazar
- (5) the Department of Commerce; Gary Locke
- (6) the Department of Labor; Hilda Solis
- (7) the Department of Health and Human Services; Kathleen Sebelius
- (8) the Department of Housing and Urban Development; Shaun Donovan
- (9) the Department of Transportation; Ray LaHood
- (10) the Department of Energy; Dr. Steven Chu
- (11) the Department of Education; Arne Duncan
- (12) the Department of Veterans Affairs; Eric Shinseki
- (13) the Department of Homeland Security; Janet Napolitano
- (14) the Environmental Protection Agency; Lisa Jackson
- (15) the Federal Communications Commission; Michael Copps
- (16) the Office of Management and Budget; Peter Orszag
- (17) the Office of Science and Technology Policy; John Holdren
- (18) the Office of National Drug Control Policy; R. Gil Kerlikowske
- (19) the Council of Economic Advisers; Austan Goolsbee
- (20) the Domestic Policy Council; Melody Barnes (former VP at Center for American Progress)
- (21) the National Economic Council; Gene B. Sperling
- (22) the Small Business Administration; Karen Mills
- (23) the Council on Environmental Quality; Nancy Sutley
- (24) the White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs; Valerie Jarrett
- (25) the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs; and such other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices as the President or Secretary of Agriculture may, from time to time, designate. Chris Lu (or virtually anyone to be designated by the 24 people named above)
It appears that not a single department in the federal government was excluded from the new White House Rural Council, and the wild card option in number 25 gives the president and the agriculture secretary the option to designate anyone to serve on this powerful council.
In yesterday's news:
"WASHINGTON -- After much delay, the White House has finally released a proposed rule that would update child labor regulations in agricultural work.A group of more than 25 public health officials and advocates signed a letter last week to the White House's Office of Management and Budget official and regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, who oversees rule review at the agency, urging him to move the child labor rule along."
We also have the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) proposing to regulate agricultural vehicles as Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs).
The Rule: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/rules-regulations/administration/rulemakings/notices/Agriculture-Regulatory-Guidance.pdf
"What the FMCSA is trying to do will end family farms in our country whose children contribute to planting and harvesting their crops; their children would not be able to operate agricultural vehicles if classified as CMVs. Although the FMCSA is backing off due to pressure from the public and from Senators, they’ll try again when they think we’re not paying attention. [Watch the other hand]"
Senators standing up: http://fleetowner.com/equipment/news/farm-truck-senate-group-0804/
Also, we must not forget that when the government decided to blow up the Birds Point levee and flood people out of their houses and farms, Obama’s Federal government offered to buy their land… and George Soros was buying up the flooded farms too.
Why all the intense Federal Government interest in Rural America?
"Warning bells should have been sounding all across rural America when the phrase “sustainable rural communities” came up. As we know from researching the UN plan for Sustainable Development known as Agenda 21, these are code words for the true fundamental transformation America."
I'm going to do a separate post on the George Soros sponsored Agenda 21 plan, this is the Mother Plan that this is all tied into.
Do some homework, Google: Agenda 21 and ICLEI.
My people perish from a lack of knowledge.